We might not be stars of the big screen but we really come into our own behind the camera. Our team can produce film that's worthy of any red carpet.
As our list of clients, and this showreel, proves no topic is off limits. Because while the subject may change, our goals remain the same.
To produce clean, crisp, cool and exciting video content that ensures viewers want to do anything but switch off.
According to Brightcove, 62% of consumers are more likely to have a negative perception of a brand that published a poor quality video. So publish a good'un!
The full package.
From start to finish, our videos are completed in-house.
We create storyboards and mood boards before carrying out our own research prior to the filming process. This enables us to capture precisely what we want in a way that seriously impresses.
Once shooting starts we have talented filmmakers and project managers who come together to create just what is desired.
The editing of the film then concludes the process and this is where we can really flex our creative muscles.
Shortly after, the film will arrive in the hands of the client, who we can guarantee will never be left disappointed with the outcome.
Why choose film?
Video is becoming one of the most top-performing and hard-working components in any company's marketing arsenal. No other medium comes close to engaging customers with a product or service such as video.
It can help provide real insight, feel and first-person demonstration that turns interest into sales conversion.
There are a whole host of reasons why video is a useful tool for pretty much any business, and suitable for a wide range of budgets. The facts and figures that surround it are very compelling, which helps to make our job a lot easier when recommending film as a creative service.
Here are some online video statistics that really excite us:
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online (comScore)
- In addition, visitors who view videos stay on the site an average of two minutes longer than those who don’t view videos (comScore)
- Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it (eMarketer)
- Including video on your webpage can increase conversion by 80% (Unbounce)
- It is predicted that 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be for video (Syndacast)
- Videos shared on social media generate 1,200% more shares than text and images combined (Brightcove)
Interested in working with us? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.